Sunday 26 June 2011

Harry Potter: Pottermore and Trailer

J.K. Rowling has announced the creation of Pottermore, an online reading experience!  It will give crazy Harry Potter fans, like myself, an opportunity to interact and participate in this amazing fictional world! 

This trailer is so freakin' AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait!
It's so sad to see this amazing movie series to come to an end :'(...However, I have no doubt that these books will continue to be read and enjoyed by youths all over the world.
I've read these books tooo many times...And will continue to do so <3
Love you Harry!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great series; J.K Rowling amazes me with her wealth of ideas! :)
    P.S. You are a very inspiring writer, I hope I can write poems like My First Kiss one day.

    ReplyDelete