Friday 15 June 2012

BOOKS THAT YALL SHOULD READ!!!


So, after a long absence of school, boyfriend distraction business, and laziness in general...I have decided to make a post! YAYYYY!  

(these are the books I cannot live without out)

1. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (I can read this book over and over again, and never grow tired of its magical, MAGICAL prose...you can taste the rainbow)

2. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (obviously...my childhood in a nutshell)

3. Atonement by Ian McEwan (tragic, captivating, and beautifully written...Also...because James McAvoy plays the perfect Robbie in the film adaptation...nuff said)

4. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory (transports you back to the 1500s where there are secrets, sex, betrayals, and BEHEADINGS!)

Note* (please read the following in a British accent):  
I am currently reading some Austen, that is, Sense and Sensibility and am thoroughly enjoying it.  
I watched the movie first...a long, long time ago...AND for those who haven't watched it ALAN RICKMAN (SEVERUS SNAPE) plays Colonel Brandon...so yeah...if it wasn't awesome enough...Go read it.

If I have any followers left...HUZZAH!...If I don't...Well then, this is still a relaxing way to spend a Friday evening...HUZZAH!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Followed you from Goodreads [The Young Adult Book Club] :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. :D http://thoughtsofadreamer-sammy.blogspot.in/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete