Friday 27 May 2011

Book Blogger Hop (1)

What book-to-movie adaptaton have you most liked?  Which have you disliked?

As I am a die-hard Harry Potter fan, I have to admit that I LOVE the movies!  The casting of Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint was perfect <3


I also adored the adaptation of "Pride and Prejudice" (the one with Keira Knightley)...In addition to amazing cinematography, I loved the soundtrack!  Dario Marianelli is a fantastic composer <3

I recommend both the book and move adaptation of "Atonement"!  It is a heartwrenching and well-written storyline.  Both "Atonement" and "Pride and Prejudice" star Keira Knightley (as well as my celeb-crush James McAvoy), have the same director, and same music composer (I sense a trend coming on).

On the flip-side, I LOATHED the movie adaptation of "Inkheart." 
I refuse to post a trailer...
Enough said...
It was terrible...Don't watch it, don't even touch it...
Just don't...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit. I'm following you now.

    I agree that the cinematography for the Keira Knightly P&P is glorious. I tend to dislike adaptations, but for some reason I'm usually fine with Austen ones (films, not that horrid P,P & Zombies book).

    I hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on HP and P&P - love them! I actually liked Inkheart, but it could have been SO much better.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First-time visitor. I just love your header and the side panels.

    Stopping by from the blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like...I usually prefer books to the movie version.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete