Thursday 7 April 2011

Booking Through Thursday (2)


So … the books that you own (however many there may be) … do you display them proudly right there in plain sight for all the world to see? (At least the world that comes into your living room.)
Or do you keep them tucked away in your office or bedroom or library or closet or someplace less “public?”

PROUDLY!  I keep a bunch of them on my coffee table and dining room table, as well as a couple hundred in our home library.  I have all of my favourite novels stacked up in my room...
With a bunch of bookworms for a family, there is bound to be a book in sight :)

4 comments:

  1. Displaying books, our greatest treasures, (aside from the people in our lives), is a wonderful thing to do.

    Thanks for visiting my blog...I like the look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to have my books seen, too. Thanks for visiting my BTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to keep my books in sight where I can always see them right in front of me. New follower here. Love the background of your blog.
    Mia
    http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only have one bookcase to proudly display my books. But now the amount of books I have is increasing and there ends up being books everywhere -- on my dresser, on the table, on the ground! Oh gosh, it's crazy. I think I'll have to get another one soon :D

    ReplyDelete