Friday 8 April 2011

Friday's Finest

Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.
Rules:
~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.


"His leaving had been like snipping off the end of a rope - leaving two unraveling strands."
              ~Sarah Blakley-Cartwright

I haven't finished this book yet, but when I read this line it really hit home.  It reminded of a falling out between me and one of my best guy-friends...sniff* sniff*...It expresses exactly how I felt!

5 comments:

  1. Aww.. sorry to her about the falling out between you and your friend, hope it's all good now or at least will be soon!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following, I followed back. looking forward to your review of Red Riding Hood :)

    Have a great weekend, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! I'm returning the follow love! Glad you enjoyed your first concert. Opening bands can be ify sometimes so i'm glad you got a good one!

    -Amanda P
    www.paranormalromancenovel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Evie...Thanks so much :), but I'm afraid the damage has been done with my friend:(
    I'll try to get that review up once I'm done :D

    @Amanda P...Thank YOU! The opening act was beyond amazing!!! sigh* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Red Riding Hood seems like it has great writing! I'm going to check this out, definitely :P And aww, Sarah...Having guy bestfriends is so hard sometimes, isnt it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's pretty good so far, but I have to finish "Fallen" first :)
    Yes it is...I recommend not being good friends with a guy...It always end up BAD! :(

    ReplyDelete