Friday 1 April 2011

Take Me Away

\

Book characters have a knack for drawing us in, making us care, and connecting with who we are.
It is amazing how we can find so much of ourselves within these fictional characters. 
They can make a laugh out loud, shed a tear (or a bucketful), and smile till our cheeks hurt.
These projections of our imagination seem to leap off the page and become a part of us for a day, a week, a month...However long it takes for us to read a book.
The world fades.
The page blurs.
We are transported to a new setting, we forge new relationships, and we set off on a new adventure...

2 comments:

  1. I love this! That picture is so cute! Did you do it? Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you now =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I made it but I got it off DeviantArt...I thought it went well with my little blurb ^___^
    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete